[geclipse-dev] Re: geclipse-dev Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

Title: Bjorn Freeman
g-Eclipse Developers,
Just to remind you that, under the current IP Policy, you cannot check in the initial (large) code contribution until it has been reviewed and approved by Eclipse Legal.

You are welcome, of course, to develop new code in the repository, but not to check in the large blob.

thanks to the webmasters, the subversion repository for the g-Eclipse project is ready.
It does not yet contain any code commits, but I created our initial directory structure.

--
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Director, Open Source Process

voice:  971-327-7323 (pacific time)