Re: [featuremodel-dev] Contribution: Xtext Grammar for featuremodel and variant model

Hello Andreas,

this is a good question. I have no experience with EclipseLabs. But we know that is not so
easy and fast to add/remove Commiters to a Elcipse project. So it could be a good choice
to host the feature on EclipseLabs during development and migrate the code for EMF Feature
Model releases. For any release the code of all included features should be in the Eclipse
repository.

Best regards,
  Holger

--
Holger Papajewski
Phone: +49-391-54456920 Fax: +49-391-54456990

Back to the top