Re: [featuremodel-dev] Project Status

Dear Benjamin,

thank your for your request ... and sorry for the late answer.

The project currently defines the following basic interfaces:
  - feature model
  - feature selection
  - feature selection evaluation engine

A implementation of this interfaces allows to use pure::variants feature models and
evaluation engine in any EMF based application.

The next step would be integrate a independent solver and more nice editors. Because of
our current high workload, we are not able to push the project as we want. So any help
will be welcome.

Best regards,
  Holger