Re: [featuremodel-dev] Documentation

Dear Luca,

There is a seperate evaluation plug-in, which contains a class named
EvaluationFactory. This factory can be ask for an Evaluator for a given
feature selection (VariantModel). If there is an Evaluator, the
VariantModel can be evaluated and a EvaluationResult will be returned.

With the help of this EvaluationResult a constraint can be verified. The
same factory can be ask for a Verifier for the given EvaluationResult
and a Rule containing the constraint. If there is a verifier, the Rule
can be verified and a VerificatioResult will be returned.

At this time there is only an evaluator and a verifier, which work on a
FeatureModel loaded from a pure::variants Feature Model and a
VariantModel loaded from a pure::variants Variant Description Model. But
be careful changes to the EMF Feature- and VariantModel are not
reflected by this evaluator and verifier. It uses the stored
pure::variants models.

A new Evaluator and Verifier, which directly work on the EMF Feature-
and VariantModel, will be available with the next release 0.8.0.

Best regards,

André