[examples-dev] Who still wants to be a committer on the Examples project?

The Examples project has a lot of inactive committers (including yours truly).

I do know that there are some people who are interested in the project and do intend to get involved after the migration to Git. This seems like a good opportunity to prune our ranks.

FWIW, I couldn't help but notice that only one person besides myself is listening to the Bugzilla Examples Inbox (and that person is not even a committer on the project).

I have recently added comments to Bug 359482 ("Move Examples to Git").

If you *do* wish to remain a committer on the Eclipse Examples project, please let us all know by replying to this note.

Given that this is the season of vacation and many people will be away from their email, I'll plan on waiting for at least two weeks before starting the process of pruning inactive committers.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton