[examples-dev] New committers

Greetings Eclipse Examples Project committers.

We are well into the process of bringing the Toast example into the Examples project. I am hopeful that we will get check in on the contribution CQ shortly. In preparation for that check-in, I have started several committer elections for those developers who have (a) done the original work on the Toast example, and (b) will continue to develop the example.

I ask you all to please vote ASAP so that we can move this election along.

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Wayne

Back to the top