[examples-dev] Toast software contribution

Hey Examples project folks.

After some discussion concerning the most appropriate home for the code, Jeff McAffer and I have agreed that the Toast example belongs in the Examples project. He has contributed the code as part of Bug 289164.

The Toast example was authored by many developers from a diverse set of organizations; it provides a showcase for Eclipse runtime technology. While it focuses its attention specifically on projects from the RT top-level, it also leverages other technology including, for example, EMF. It is my belief that it makes a great addition to the Examples project.

After reviewing my mail log, I realize that the conversation around this contribution has been done through private email. The exchange has included three of the committers on the Examples project, but has not been as transparent as I would prefer. So, I'd like to open this to the community.

If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please let me know.

I would like to open a CQ for this contribution on Tuesday. Your thoughts before (and even after) that date would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne

Back to the top