Re: [examples-dev] Project plan

So you think it'll take less than a year to get that last build out ;-)

Thanks for giving it a once-over. The error is fixed now.

Wayne

Heiko Seeberger wrote:
Wayne,

Thanx for this effort! I really think that a plan will be very helpful for this project.

The timing looks quite fine for me except for 11/27/2009 as 0.1 release date, that is a little late.

I am very interested in your presentations-in-eclipse contribution, therefore I would be happy to see it soon. What do you think about something like a sandbox where we can share "early code contributions"?

Heiko