[examples-dev] Need a plan

We've been provisioned for a while now and it's time for a plan.

Right now, we've got two components in the project with actual
checked-in code. We've also got agreement in principle to move the
Sudoku Example from DSDP into a component of the Examples project.
There's also a Tic-tac-toe component proposal that we need to move on
(one way or the other); comments welcomed.

The project proposal, states that the project itself is not intended to
release a 1.0. I'm not sure how I feel about whether or not the project
should even do point-releases. I'm inclined to think it should, but am
not really sure what that means.

I'm game for reconsidering the decision to not do releases. It might
make sense to align major releases with the release train (while not
necessarily participating in the release train; but even that's worth
discussing).

Any thoughts?

Wayne

Back to the top