[etrice-users] query

Hi

  Thanks for the help on the earlier question!! I need some more!

I want to define following application which works like below

·         Receives a msg on TCP

·         Creates a ticket

·         The ticket goes through some state transition

·         Once the ticket is fully processed its ready to process new ticket received on socket

I was trying to see if I can reuse the traffic light example as its pretty close. Only issue I am facing is that

·         In place of timer  and timeout I need to go to my Allred state when the data received is processed.

Also how do I define the model so that every time I receive something on TCP a new ticket is created. Are there better resources to learn ROOM other than the ROOM section in documentation .

Thanks

-v

Back to the top