[etrice-users] topic: if I want an operation on an actor do I have to hack the .room file directly?

Hi Tim,

yes, you can only add operations in the room file.

Currently we support only the elements with the biggest benefit in the graphical editors, since the textual editors are much cheaper to implement (they are generated completely).

Please tell us your experience with the usability. We want to learn how we can improve the tool.

Which language do you want to generate? Which features are most important for you?

We will soon create more tutorials and documentation to support new users better.

We are happy to answer more questions.

thomas s.

Back to the top