[etrice-users] if I want an operation on an actor do I have to hack the .room file directly?

Am I correct that operations on an actor do not yet have a graphical representation?
In other words, to create or edit an operation I must edit the .room file directly?

thanks,
-tim

Operations

Operations are part of the Behavior of an ActorClass. Arguments and return values can be of a PrimitiveType or a DataClass. DataClasses can be passed by value (implicit) or by reference (keyword ref).

Example:

Back to the top