[etrice-dev] [announce] eTrice 0.5.0 first milestone build

Hi all,

we have just built the first milestone M1 of our upcoming release eTrice 0.5.0.

Themes of this release will be
* eTrice.fsm will allow clients to re-use eTrice state machine models
  and editors inside their own DSL
* an improved action code editor with syntax highlighting and content
  assist
* consolidation of the existing code base
* minor new features

The first item is a major re-factoring which allows clients to build on the feature rich language and tools of eTrice independently of the ROOM language. The second is a really helpful improvement of the action code edit fields of states and transitions. The content assist is model aware and allows to easily insert attributes and calls to send a message.
See also the release plan [1] for eTrice 0.5.0.

Please install the new milestone build from our update site [2] on top of a Luna or Mars installation and try it.

As always all kinds of feedback are welcome.

-Henrik

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.mdt.etrice/releases/0.5.0/plan [2] http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/updates/milestones/S-0.5.0-M1.201506032107

Back to the top