[etrice-dev] [announce] eTrice 0.4.0 release

Hi all,

we have just released eTrice 0.4.0.

Themes of this release have been
* Dynamic Actors
  This last major feature of ROOM is very powerful and allows to create very flexible systems. It is fully supported by the Java
  generator and runtime. C will stay static also in future since with C we exclusively target hardware with very limited
  resources only.
* Consolidation of Existing Features: Model Editors, Generators and Runtimes (Java and C)
  A lot of work has been done again in this area. Many bugs and flaws have been fixed and gaps have been closed.
* Minor New Features
  * improved annotations
  * improved and more comprehensive quick fix support
  * instance configuration for replicated actors
  * allow custom actor base classes for Java
  * in case of manual behavior for Java create method stubs
  * Java generator as Maven plug-in
  * MSC for data driven ports in C
  * Maven support for Java projects
  * enums as primitive types

Please download the new Kepler based version from our update site [1] and try it.

As always all kinds of feedback are welcome.

-Henrik

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/etrice/updates/releases/0.4.0

Back to the top