[etrice-dev] current status

Hi developers,

we are well on our way to the second release of eTrice (version 0.2).

Since 0.1 we've added as major features the C code generation and we've completed the model level inheritance for structure and behavior.
Besides that we introduced replicated actors and new features which extend ROOM: replicated relay ports fanning into both directions and compound protocols which sort of bundle several protocols in relay ports.

Recently we've added genmodel-level tests for all new features.
Our automated Hudson build is now running the Java generator for the integration tests and running a second build for the generated sources before running the unit tests. This way we know that almost the most recent version of the generator is tested even if the developer fails to update generated sources after changes he made.

The remaining weeks will be dedicated to add further unit tests and update our documentation.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on this list.

-Henrik
--

Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert

mailto:hrr@xxxxxxxxx