Re: [etrice-dev] help needed for creating my first patch

Hi Satyender,

as far as I can see you do not need the projects with the errors.

Most of those projects belong into the runtime workspace, e.g. the modellib or c.reference.

ui.behavior.tests should compile but should not be needed to work.

Thomas

------------------

Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Schuetz
Geschäftsführer