Re: [ercp-dev] Time for a termination review for eRCP?

Time is running out for CVS at Eclipse. By extension, time is running out for eRCP.

There needs to be a plan to get eRCP off of CVS. I've listed three possible options. I am ready to hear alternatives.

The CVS server _will_ be shut off after December 21/2012. At that point, the project's code will be inaccessible, and I will ask the RT PMC to initiate a termination review.

Thanks,

Wayne