[ercp-dev] Time for a termination review for eRCP?

The RT PMC list has been discussing the migration to git [1].  The last RT project to move to git is eRCP.  I think this project is no longer active and I don't see the need to migrate eRCP to git.  The PMC has been discussing the need to start a termination review for eRCP [2].  Are there any active committers for eRCP that have the time and interest to keep the project moving forward?  If not then the PMC is going to move forward with a termination review.

Thanks.

Tom Watson

[1] - http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rt-pmc/msg03154.html
[2] - http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/rt-pmc/msg03161.html