[ercp-dev] first approach and fonts

Hi list,
I am quite new to the eRCP project and was successful in adding
applications to the eWorkbench using the phoneme jvm.
So far I am amazed about the possibility to go mobile developing in rcp.

Due to the display size (I guess) of the device, the font is  way to
small to be readable, which is why I supplied custom fonts to the
widgets.
I could not find a way to do this in an overall way (themes do not
seem to be supported). I have 2 main problems:
- the eWorkbench parts are still small. Do I have to modify the plugin
directly to change the UI font or is there another way?
- the texts have strange rectangles [0] instead of the spaces

Best regards,
Andrea

[0] as code 141 in the table here http://www.asciitable.it/asciiext.asp

Back to the top