Re: [ercp-dev] Project lead change for eRCP

Eric's response does not seem to have made it onto the dev list (it's
always good to have buy-in from the nominated individual).

I believe that we have received the required number of votes; however,
the process says five business days, so we'll give any naysayers until
tomorrow.

Wayne