Re: [ercp-dev] Project lead change for eRCP

Per the EDP, a vote is required.

I'll need a minimum of three +1s and no -1s from the eRCP developers. You can use the project mailing list for the vote. Send me a link to the message chain from the mailing list archive when the vote is complete (it's good form to give it five days so folks get a chance to vote).

Thanks,

Wayne