[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ercp-dev] Wonderful project! Supported platforms? Support for TagSoup/XOM or NekoHTML/Xerces?
- From: Misha Koshelev <misha680@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:55:19 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=gehnOqzckuj/MdRHoNwewPRKzX/N/af8JxotouExFOAu1EFSI937RfSMtgOMVlu8am vdYz5YzbiZnIcy6RPV/uiWgEV79AvfhQQcAFlIniTP9Lg4acBvJ69Qd5DIuznIiCbxlS Z3zrpjHGv8M7qbGSn9PWUuCe6gG+wuYEE97N0=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20100317)
Thank you so much for your work on eRCP.
I am currently working on a WebDriver-like Web Automation Framework for SWT:
and may be very interested in adding embedded support.
1) Is eRCP actively supported on any platforms? In other words, would it be easy to use eRCP-based software for the end user, and, if so, how?
2) My new (not yet released) version of the framework uses NekoHTML/Xerces for XPath support. An alternative is TagSoup/XOM. I see there is a
microXML parser that is part of eRCP, but I do not believe this will work for street-level HTML (am I incorrect)? Any ideas whether these packages might work with eRCP?
p.s. Please reply all if possible. Thank you.