Re: [ercp-dev] Yerbabuena eRCP for Nuxeo

Hello Mark,

On Tuesday 15 September 2009 18:22:24 Mark Rogalski wrote:
> Excellent looking application! Thanks for letting us know about it.
> My only concern is the naming. My initial impression (just from the name)
> is that it is an independent implementation of eRCP.
> Is that the case?

Not at all.

> That you have created a complete eRCP package (including
> a JVM) to deploy on WM devices?
> Or are you just deploying your application onto Eclipse eRCP?  I'm not
> sure whether you provide the platform and the app or just the app.

We provide our application on top of Eclipse eRCP. We intend to provide an
OSGi based application to access to an ECM platform. This is the main reason
why we choose eRCP as foundation.
Our application provides an Extension Points model, in a similar way as Nuxeo
provides in its platform Nuxeo 5 EP, and implements the main functionalities
of a DM application.

Thanks for your interest  ;-)

I will keep you in touch.

Regards.

>                         Mark
>

> Daniel Téllez <danieltellez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Sent by: ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 09/15/2009 06:12 AM
> Please respond to
> ERCP developers list <ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> cc
>
> Subject
> [ercp-dev] Yerbabuena eRCP for Nuxeo
>

> Hi all,
>
> I am pleased to inform you about an interesting case of use of Eclipse
> eRCP:
> Yerbabuena eRCP for Nuxeo 2010.
>
> You can see more info in these links:
>
> http://wiki.yerbabuena.es/xwiki/bin/view/Yerbabuena+eRCP+for+Nuxeo/
>
> http://blog.yerbabuena.es/2009/07/primera-beta-de-yerbabuena-ercp.html
>
> http://blog.yerbabuena.es/2009/04/nuxeo-2010.html
>
> We think it could be very interesting for you.
>
> PD: Sorry for the delay of the announce.

Back to the top