Re: [ercp-dev] eRCP Release Review (Sorry -- I confused my communication channels!)

We were happy to hear about RAP just the same!   Thanks.

                Mark

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2009 02:20 PM

Please respond to
ERCP developers list <ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ercp-dev] eRCP Release Review (Sorry -- I confused my        communication channels!)

Hello eRCP team --

Well, you aren't the RAP Incubator team and you didn't have a
successful Creation Review -- it was a successful Release Review for
eRCP. Sorry about that. Here's the correct info!

Since there has not been a request from a member of the Eclipse
community to hold this review on a conference call, there will be no
Review Call tomorrow (June 24, 2009).

The EMO has declared this review to be successful based on the review
docuware and on community feedback. Congratulations to the eRCP team
on their successful review.

Please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx