Re: [ercp-dev] About mobile compabilities

Hi Enrique,

You are right, S60 does not have a CDC vm therefore using eSWT with the midlets is the only option for the moment. I heard several attempts to get a CDC vm that can be installed to s60, however I have not seen anything concrete yet.

What are the mobile architectures you are working to get eRCP compliance?

--

Gorkem