[ercp-dev] Problems with TitleListener & StatusTextListener

Hi All,

  Hoping to find the solution to the problem in using TitleListener & StatusTextListener when listening to an eSWT browser on WM6 Emulator.

1) With TitleListener
I am adding a listener to eSWT browser as below

  browser.addTitleListener(new TitleListener() {
   public void changed(TitleEvent arg0) {
    System.out.println("Title new " + arg0.title);
   }
  });

On the browser, I am using _javascript_ to change the window title by using

document.title = 'Test Message';

The problem I am facing is that only the first character is printed out in Java, as an example 'T'.

Any clue, And did any one ever face this problem ?

I've also tried using window.title, in that case it prints out the <title>NewTitle<title> with 'N' and not the one I set manually using window.title="some text".

2) With StatusTextListener
Here, I have added listener to eSWT browser as below

     browser.addStatusTextListener(new StatusTextListener() {
      public void changed(StatusTextEvent arg0) {
       System.out.println("Status text changed" + arg0.text);
   }
        });

And in _javascript_, I am using document.status & window.status, but I donot get any call back to the 'changed()' method. i.e the system.out doesn't printout.

Any clue on this ? Would really help me.

Thanks
~Swaroop
ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

--