Re: [ercp-dev] New committers for Qte implementation

Vote + 1

Sincerely yours

Uriel Liu(劉剛樑), PMP
eRCP/WED client development, CSDL, IBM Taiwan
e-mail: liukl@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 886-2-8170-6871, Fax: 886-2-2655-0541, Tie-Line: 849-6871
10F., Bldg. E. 19-13 Sanchong Rd., NanKang Dist., Taipei 115, Taiwan

- The proof of the pudding is in the eating -
Inactive hide details for Mark Rogalski <rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx>Mark Rogalski <rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Mark Rogalski <rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: ercp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          2006/06/28 上午 04:26

          Please respond to
          eRCP project developer discussions <ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[ercp-dev] New committers for Qte implementation

All,

As you may have seen in the newsgroup, we are working to expand eSWT onto new platforms. As part of this effort, IBM will be contributing a Qte implementation of eSWT Core. We have two people that are anxious to get started working on this code. Please vote to make them committers so they have free access to modify and add to the Qte implementation.

They are:

Bernd Lachner
Neil Bartlett

Please respond to this e-mail with either a YES or NO vote. Thank you.

ercp-dev mailing list
ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx