Re: [ercp-dev] New committers for Qte implementation

Yes.

Mark Rogalski wrote:

All,

As you may have seen in the newsgroup, we are working to expand eSWT onto new platforms. As part of this effort, IBM will be contributing a Qte implementation of eSWT Core.   We have two people that are anxious to get started working on this code. Please vote to make them committers so they have free access to modify and add to the Qte implementation.

They are:

Bernd Lachner
Neil Bartlett

Please respond to this e-mail with either a YES or NO vote. Thank you.

                Mark