[ercp-dev] RCP - Plug-in differences

Hi All,

I'm working for an open source project. Its goal is to develop a simulation software. We are developing this software as RCP application in eclipse, but we are interesting to distribute it as a plug-in of IDE - Eclipse too. What are the main difference between the two approaches? I need to understand if it is possible, in general, create 2 version of the same application (an IDE plug-in and a RCP application) without great changes and, eventually, if we have to follow some constraints in RCP to do it.

Thanks

Rodolfo

Back to the top