[ercp-dev] Summary: Committer Additions/Removals

There have been 4 votes for the following changes and 0 votes against. I will apply to the EMO to make these changes.

Mark Rogalski < rogalski@xxxxxxxxxx>

Please respond to
eRCP project developer discussions

<ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

[ercp-dev] Committer additions/removals

I've had a request to add the following eRCP committers who will work on the Series 60 project:

Petru Motrescu
Jussi Suistomaa
Görkem Ercan

Also, in keeping with the Eclipse policy of removing dormant committers, the following people may be removed:

Mark Patel
Sam Rauch
Brian Duesser
Steve Ryner
Richard Redpath

Please reply to this mail to vote for or against these additions/removals.

Thanks,

ercp-dev mailing list

ercp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx