[ercp-dev] adding tabs to the editor view

Hi, I’m building an rcp with the standard eclipse look and the editor view in the middle which needs to have multiple tabs.  The tabs are created based on a selection in a tree viewer.  Are these new tabs in fact new views that need to be defined in the plugin.xml or are they simply swt tabs that I add to the editor view.  These tabs I am referring to eclipse calls editor tabs.

Thanks,

Joe

Back to the top