[equinox-dev] Eclipse Equinox, OSGi specifications and plugin.xml

Hi all!

I don't know if this the correct mailinglist so apologies in advance if I took a wrong turn.

I'm currently looking at the OSGi specifications (Core and compendium) and Eclipse Equinox and am wondering what the status of "plugin.xml" is. Is it part of any OSGi specification? Or is a "proprietary" extension of Eclipse Equinox?

I can't find anything about it in the OSGi specifications so I'm guessing it's a Eclipse Equinox specific extension which is not part of any of the OSGi standards family? But I could be wrong.

Kind regards,

Jasper

Back to the top