Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi and javax.jws.WebService with Java 11

Hi Lars,

obviously the implementations want to have different Jaxb implementations. com.sun.xml vs the glassfish one. Maybe choosing just the obe from the Jax-Ws stuff is your candidate.

This is why we use EMF for that 😉

Mark Hoffmann
M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
CEO/CTO