Re: [equinox-dev] understanding resolving results

Hey Mickael,

> So I am looking for strategies to debug and understand this.
>
> Have you tried starting with the `-console` flag to use the OSGi console and compare the effect of the "start" action on both packages?

Thanks for the suggestion, not sure I understand this.
Doing a “start” on a “package” ?!?

I can see the details about the package-use-contraint violation using the “diag” command and understand the issue, but I am wondering why the resolver decided to not wire it differently, as it is on a different install with the same set of bundles around. There must be a reason for this… :-)

Cheers,
-Martin

Back to the top