Re: [equinox-dev] Master branch is now open

To answer my own question, yet the Gerrit check seems active.

>From https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.runtime-Gerrit/1072/console

[WARNING] MavenProject:
org.eclipse.core:org.eclipse.core.expressions.tests:3.5.200-SNAPSHOT @
/jobs/genie.platform/eclipse.platform.runtime-Gerrit/workspace/tests/org.eclipse.core.expressions.tests/pom.xml:
baseline and build artifacts have same version but different contents
   no-classifier: different