Re: [equinox-dev] [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 4.9 RC1 is available

Hi,

Please refrain from pushing to master till end of next week. We will be opening master for 4.10 development by end of next week.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India