[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Gerrit accepts changes w/o Change-Id, is it OK?
- From: Mykola Nikishov <mn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 03:25:19 +0200
- Cancel-lock: sha1:ar4EFwDH5MaeRReIY2tWG/Z0ecs=
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.2
I just found out that Gerrit accepted a change to project
equinox/rt.equinox.p2 without Change-Id  and does not require it 
remote: Processing changes: new: 1, refs: 1, done
remote: (W) e396989: commit subject >65 characters; use shorter first paragraph
remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
remote: The author has a current Eclipse Contributor Agreement (ECA) on file.
remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.
As I understand, it makes impossible to submit updates to such change
 No Change-Id in https://git.eclipse.org/r/105435
 New version of  https://git.eclipse.org/r/116165