[equinox-dev] OSGi Framework R7 implementation has been merged into master for Photon

I have merged the branch we had for OSGi R7 into master for rt.equinox.framework.

I expect there may be a few compilation errors in the next build because of some places where we implement interfaces from the framework which are not intended to be implemented by client code (probably mostly for tests code).  I fixed up one such case in p2 [1], but I did not check all of the eclipse repos for such issues.

I'll check in tomorrow to see what else may need to be fixed up after the I-Build so we be sure to have good builds by Monday.

Tom

Back to the top