Re: [equinox-dev] Maven snapshot repository available ?

Hi Cristiano,

AFAIK the bundles are being pushed as part of the Platform release
cycle, after aggregation rather than from the equinox builds
themselves.

Stephan Herrmann has been doing that work and has written it up on the
mailing list[1], wiki[2] and did a blog post[3] about it.

However that does not answer your snapshot question, perhaps it will
give you the information on where to obtain the information?

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-dev/msg10352.html
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Publish_To_Maven_Central
[3] https://objectteams.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/eclipse-neon-2-is-on-maven-central/

HTH