[equinox-dev] Oxygen M6 Reminders- Please note we have API freeze this Milestone

Hi,

Eclipse Oxygen M6 Stabilization starts next week with a goal to deliver on Mar 10, 2017.

The build schedule has been updated and can be downloaded from
here.

Important Note: We have API freeze this milestone

Please note

No new code changes can be made until the milestone is officially declared. That is, it is not enough that your component has signed off.

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858