Re: [equinox-dev] Support advanced shell features in eclipse console window when launching a java program

Pretty cool I will check this and try to make a pull request for the eclipse platform debug project.
Btw. It was great to see you again at Eclipsecon.

Christian

Hi Christian,

I did this a few years ago. See my fork on github:

Derek