[equinox-dev] Http Whiteboard implementation over Tomcat 8

Hello,

I am looking for an implementation of the Http Whiteboard OSGi standard (Chapter 140 EEG spec).
I also need to run it over Tomcat 8.
Finally it is preferable that the whiteboard runs in "native mode" rather than via a bridge servlet. I.e. have Tomcat instantiate an actual ServletContext for every web app root as it does with WAR/WABs.

Equinox supposedly has an Http whiteboard R6 implementation, but I am somewhat confused as to which bundles do I need to run to get it.

Regards
Todor

Back to the top