[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Eclipse Oxygen M2 Stabilization Week Reminders
- From: "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:21:30 +0530
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Eclipse Oxygen M2 Stabilization starts next week with a goal to deliver on Sep 16, 2016.
The build schedule has been updated and can be downloaded from here
- Monday we have the last day of development (and even then, no "big changes"). After Monday, no feature work or unrelated fixes are allowed -- only regression fixes.
- Tuesday all day test pass . No one should develop or fix anything, but literally spend the entire day testing.
- Wednesday is the fix-day with a focus on fixing regressions found during the test-day(tuesday). No unrelated fixes
- The last Wednesday build is the release candidate every team signs-off on Thursday. Signing-off may involve some re-testing, or at least confirming no changes have been made to your components code since the last time the component was tested well.
- No new code changes can be made until the milestone is officially declared. That is, it is not enough that your component has signed off.
Thanks and Regards,
Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India