Re: [equinox-dev] Disabling the LogService

For OSGi enRoute I wrote a simple adapter that hides the Equinox log:

https://github.com/osgi/osgi.enroute.bundles/tree/master/osgi.enroute.equinox.log.adapter
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/osgi/org/osgi/osgi.enroute.equinox.log.adapter/

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens

On 11 aug. 2016, at 22:42, Benson Margulies <benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to use the SLF4J log services instead of the built-in Equinox
log service.

When I just add the SLF4J bundle to my container, the Equinox
LogService still ends up being the official log service.

Is there some framework property I can set or something else i can do
to turn it off?