Re: [equinox-dev] Force particular bundle wirings to deal with split packages?

Note that a version bump does not guarantee that it will be the provider of the package. The framework can heuristics to do this but these are not specified to allow optimizations we could not foresee.

Another idea to use is to put the messed up packages on the framework’s classpath. This will export them from the framework side. Since these are resolved from the start and the uses constraints match the framework it is extremely unlikely they are not picked.

You’re in a nice mess …

Kind regards,

Peter Kriens