Re: [equinox-dev] Force particular bundle wirings to deal with split packages?

On 17-Jun-2016, at 1:08 PM, Neil Bartlett <njbartlett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you’re unable to change the bundles then no, not really. The only way is to not install these bundles that have exports of javax.annoation.

I ended up following the process we used with hollowing out javax.annotation: making a bundle that:

  • includes the other bundles as jars
  • “Require-Bundle: system.bundle” to pull in the JVM’s javax.annotation classes
  • Import-Package of the various javax.annotation packages in the bundled jars in case they’re already around
  • Export-Package of the various javax.annotation packages in the bundled jars with a micro version bump to beat any of the existing jars.

That seems to work.

Brian.

Back to the top