[equinox-dev] Force particular bundle wirings to deal with split packages?

I've hit a situation where I have three bundles providing classes in javax.annotation and of course a key bundle is being wired up to the wrong provider of javax.annotation.

All of these bundles are out in the wild and can't be rebuilt.

Is there any way for me, as an integrator, to force particular wirings? I've yet to start looking at the wiring APIs. I thought I could create a start-level 1 bundle to force the wiring?

Brian.

Back to the top