Re: [equinox-dev] little help with http.servlet.tests

Thanks David,

your suggestion actually triggered me to resolving the issue!

1) you were correct that given the right repos I didn't need the pom dependencies (those were discovered automatically from the declared repos).
2) it helped a lot when I installed the latest eclipse-platform-parent into .m2 ;)

- Ray