Re: [equinox-dev] adding a dependency for tests

Never mind, I figured it out.

I added the specific p2 repo to the pom:

 <repositories>
ÂÂÂ <repository>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <id>orbit-R20100519200754</id>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <url>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20151221205849/repository/</url>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ <layout>p2</layout>
ÂÂÂ </repository>
 </repositories>

Sincerely,
- Ray

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Raymond Auge <raymond.auge@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I'm addressing a limitation of org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet and to test I need apache commons-fileupload.

I see that we have org.apache.commons.fileupload:1.2.2 in orbit.

Locally I've modified my target platform (with Tom's help) to add a Software Site of http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20151221205849/repository/ from which I've added the dependency and for executing the tests from the everything works.

I'd also like to make sure when I commit the fix however that the test run from maven as well.

I tried simply adding

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <requirement>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <type>eclipse-plugin</type>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <id>org.apache.commons.fileupload</id>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ <versionRange>1.2.2</versionRange>
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ </requirement>

to the pom, but this didn't work. I'm guessing this is because that isn't in the target platform repo used by rt.equinox.bundles project.

Any help would be appreciated,
--
Raymond AugÃÂ(@rotty3000)

--