[equinox-dev] Equinox quick start website update?

Hi,
I been trying to create a deployable install folder template for a small bundle, but have not been able to, it seems to me that none of the information at the main quickstart pages is up to date

   http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/documents/quickstart.php

The instructions for basic setup no longer work in current releases  (only the steps from within eclipse seem to work)

What is the right way to make those guides more current? Could I help?

Back to the top